We're Hiring an Events and Marketing Assistant!
Job Title: Events and Marketing Assistant (Permanent)
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
The post is permanent and has a salary range of £16160.00 - £20349.00 (depending on experience), with 25 days leave and expenses and mileage paid.
To assist in increasing the profile and revenue streams of Action Renewables through event management and marketing.
The Events and Marketing Assistant will be highly motivated, focussed and self-driven. They will support the Marketing and Business Development team primarily by organising events and enlisting attendees, to assist in the growth of new and existing business activities across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating the planning and execution of all company events, including, but not limited to; creating an organisation-wide event calendar, researching and booking venues and liaising with third-party suppliers and attendees.
- Carrying out event-related administration, such as; data entry, Eventbrite management, spreadsheet management and guest list preparation.
- Providing support to the Marketing Executive by assisting in the execution of the digital marketing strategy when required, including; social media management and content creation/proofing.
- Assisting in the management of on-going project work to ensure timely completion.
Requirements for the Role:
- Third-level qualification in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of one years’ experience that includes event management (does not need to be industry specific).
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Strong project management skills, including; the ability to plan, organise and manage tasks to ensure that deadlines are met and the project is completed to a high standard.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
If you'd like to apply, please request an application form by clicking the below button to get in touch. Completed application forms must be returned no later than Friday 5th October 2018.
CV’s will not be accepted.